Defining a consistent and reusable HAL/API standard can be a time consuming and difficult endeavor. The Beningo Engineering API/HAL Standard templates are Doxygen templates that provide developers with a well defined and consistent standard that can be used from one application to the next.
The full set of HAL/API Doxygen templates consist of fully documented interfaces for MCU drivers such as:
- Analog to Digital Conversion (ADC)
- Constant module
- Digital Input / Output (DIO)
- Microcontroller Unit (MCU)
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)
- Timer (Tmr)
- UART (Uart)
- Watchdog Timer (Wdt)
Each module also contains a fully specified configuration module. The interface is designed for common peripheral features, specific feature control using register read and write functions and even the ability to specify callback functions.
A sample Digital Input / Output driver documented using Doxygen can be found at the download link below:
Additions to the HAL/API are provided for free as updates become available.
* Please note that once the item is added to the cart you must go to the bottom of the Training Page to Check-out or click here to check-out.