A major challenge facing embedded system developers today is how to secure their internet connected devices. Security is a new concept to many developers but critical to ensuring that their products and customer data remain secure. In this webinar, we will explore the methodologies and techniques that developers need to identify potential security threats and discuss the mechanisms used to protect their device through-out the entire product life cycle.
We will also investigate how the Arm Platform Security Architecture (PSA) can inform your security strategy and the capabilities available in microcontrollers to secure embedded systems using Cypress' PSoC 64 Secure MCU's.
- PSA security framework and threat model examples
- How to analyze a device for security threats
- Identifying critical data assets
- Potential security threats
- Defining security objectives
- Methods for protecting device data
- Understanding the security lifecycle