1:00pm - 2:00pm EST
A major challenge facing embedded system developers today is how to secure their internet connected devices. Security is a new concept to many developers but critical to ensuring that their products and customers data remain secure. In this webinar, we will explore the methodologies and techniques that developers need to identify potential security threats and put in place the mechanisms to protect their device through-out the entire product lifecycle.
We will also investigate several use cases on the capabilities available in microcontrollers to secure the embedded system using Cypress' PSoC 6.
- How to analyze a device for security threats
- Identifying critical data assets
- Potential security threats
- Defining security objectives
- Methods for protecting device data
- Understanding the security lifecycle