Agile, DevOps, & Processes
Agile & DevOps
Four principles guide all DevOps processes:
- Focus on providing incremental value to the users or customers in small and frequent iterations.
- Improve collaboration and communication between development and operations teams. (These improvements can also be within a single team and raise awareness about the software product itself).
- Automate as much of the software development lifecycle as possible.
- Continuously improve the software product.
Beningo Embedded Group has helped
dozens of teams
develop and improve their embedded software processes including performing Agile Transformations, adopting Agile and DevOps methodologies.
We’ve done this in several different ways such as:
- Performing process audits and reviews with recommended improvements
- Holding process workshops
- Training teams on methodologies such as Scrum and CI/CD
- Helping teams define their process goals and metrics
- Advising and consulting on Agile Transformations
- Working closely with our clients to develop the processes that fit their needs