Embedded system complexity is growing at an exponential rate. Products are not only requiring more features but also internet connectivity, security, encryption, wireless connectivity, data collection, real-time performance and remote management. How can you avoid the expense of becoming an expert in all these areas and still get your product to market in a timely manner?
Utilize our industry experts with over 20 years of experience to architect, design, implement and test your products firmware. Our experts can help decrease time-to-market, improve software robustness and decrease the total cost of ownership.
We’ve developed products in a wide range of industries including automotive, consumer electronics, defense, industrial, medical and space systems. A few example products that we have developed include:
- Infotainment / Telematics Systems
- Motor Controllers
- Medical Hand Sanitation Badges
- Sleep Apnea Monitors
- Nanosatellite Flight software
- Battery Chargers
- High Speed Accelerometer Detectors for blast detection
- SMPS Power Controllers
- Bootloader and Remote Update software
- Drivers and Frameworks
Just because a product’s software appears functional, doesn’t mean that it’s production ready or that it will be cost effective to maintain.
Too many companies fall into the trap of trying to ship a functional prototype and not a production system. The results can be disastrous and lead to unhappy clients, lost market share, increased costs to fix bugs and maintain.
These issues can be easily avoided by using experienced developers who don’t just understand how to prototype a system but who have successfully developed dozens of products. There are several ways that we help our clients with their firmware:
- Proof of concepts and rapid prototyping
- Microcontroller driver development
- Software architecture development
- Code reviews and analysis
- Coding standards and process development
- Bootloader and remote firmware updates
- RTOS scheduling analysis, debugging and reviews
- Middleware, RTOS selection and integration
- Application framework development and integration
- Improving firmware reusability and portability