Who This Book Is For:
- Those with some prior experience with embedded programming.
- Developers may also be interested in “An API Standard for MCU’s” which is a companion software manual including API examples for MCU’s.
- Develop portable firmware using the C programming language
- Discover APIs and HALs, explore their differences, and see why they are important to developers of resource-constrained software
- Master microcontroller driver development concepts, strategies, and examples
- Write drivers that are reusable across multiple MCU families and vendors
- Improve the way software documented
- Design APIs and HALs for microcontroller-based systems