The Webinar Recording can be accessed at the following link:
The modern embedded system has many applications for digital signal processing (DSP), especially with the demand for intelligence on the end device and machine learning. DSP is becoming an important tool for real-time embedded system engineers, critical for projects that require converting analog filter circuits into digital IIR or FIR filters, using Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) to observe a signal’s frequency component and even speech processing.
In this webinar, we will examine how attendees can speed development time with DSP software available through the Arm ecosystem, making DSP achievable in their own applications running on Arm Cortex-M based devices.
This webinar will include:
- How to use the free CMSIS-DSP library
- Examples for implementing FIR and IIR filters
- Using FFT to observe a signal’s frequency component
- Modern examples on how DSP is being applied to embedded systems
- Tool and techniques available to developers to speed up DSP implementations